● Heart rate monitor
● GPS + GLONASS dual positioning
● Sleep monitoring
● Bluetooth 4.0
● 1.28 inch with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass screen
● 3.7V / 190mAh Polymer Lithium Battery
● IP68 rating
● Weight: 31 grams
You can use the free Xiaomi Mi Fit app in your phone to view the information.
Perhaps the most (only?) annoying thing about the watch is that it shows time in 24 hour format. There is no option in the watch or app settings to change this is to a 12 hour format. The only way you can achieve this is via a watch face.
But the Xiaomi Mi Fit app gives you only 10 custom watch faces and none supports 12h format.
After quite a bit of research I found following is the easiest way to update to a 12h watch face, without using a computer etc!
- From your phone, go to https://amazfitwatchfaces.com/bip/
- Search for "12", you will see watch faces supporting 12h format
- Download the bin file to your phone, rename to make it easy to remember
- Install the app "Notify & Fitness for Amazfit" from app store
- Go to Settings -> Tools -> Update and select "Custom watch-face"
- Select the watch face bin file you downloaded earlier
- Click Start update (retry in case it fails, failed at 15% first time for me)
Your new watch face should now show in the watch, enjoy! You can now perhaps uninstall the "Notify & Fitness for Amazfit" app ;-)
These are my favourite ones: